Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19, 2013
Its cold, raining , and I have no friends.
I'm writing to you from my little room in the ghetto. This is my first blog ever , I have no idea what to talk about.
Well .. alittle facts about me , I have bad depression. I'm the most respectfully negative person you'll probably meet or read about. I'm young but I grew up fast, I am a very mature ' child '. Thus , I have no friends , I go to school and come home , every day. I rarely miss school and I am a straight A student. Girls hate me , teachers hate me , strangers hate me , guys aren't interested in me. Every friend , family member , old person, teacher or woman have said and I quote ' you are a beautiful and your hair is too ' but I quote ' she's ugly and fat ' is all I've ever really  heard come from guys mouths. I get friend zoned constantly , and as I mean constantly , I really mean guys see my as their sister , little sister as that.
Well that's me , the smart , dorky, porky , frumpy , grumpy , little sister .
Its cold, raining , and I have no friends .
I love the rain though ...

No comments:

Post a Comment